It's a story that's been told a few times on here, but........

Sussex Armoury made the Jackals in their own factory. NSP engineering (a seperate company) supported them extensively.

When SA went into receivership I think because they grew so fast and stretched themselves financially, NSP continued to market the Jackals for a short while.

NSP then created a seperate branch under the main company that they called Air Arms to continue with upgraded versions of the SA Jackals (Hi-power and Firepower) and they renamed the AR7 as the Combat. The Parabellum had been dropped some time before this.

AA went on to produce a number of woodstocked guns based on the same upgraded action.

The Air Arms story is one of continued success today.

The moulds appear to have gone (I have been to the factory and most of the original suppliers), but plenty of stock was sold at auction by the receivers. I have been lucky enough to aquire lots of it! A number of people (Gareth, Pad.E and myself) have complete abs stocks tucked away for rainy days. If you want one then let me know, I have 40 or so Parabellum and Hi-power stocks. Gareth was also offering one up a little while ago.

I have reams of information on Sussex Armoury (as does Pad.E), i'm sure both of us would be happy to share if you want copies of anything

Mike