Thread: Vortek kits for Fwb sports?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can't remember whether you had a go with my 124 or not Jamie but that has a V-Mach in it and I'm very happy with it.
    Have you figured the trigger out yet and do you still want to use my compressor at the Bash?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    as the rear spring guide is fixed, the challenge is simply finding a spring that's a nice fit on the guide... long and soft gives a nice firing cycle on these. Once you ahve the correct, spring, all that's needed is a piston sleave from a tin can, a relube, and you are good. Optimaly putting the piston on a diet and tickling out the port a fraction (together, not seperately) .
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I can't remember whether you had a go with my 124 or not Jamie but that has a V-Mach in it and I'm very happy with it.
    Have you figured the trigger out yet and do you still want to use my compressor at the Bash?
    I did indeed thank you! Of all the ones I tried, yours was the one I really liked the shot cycle. It's exactly what I am looking for.
    I have done nothing with them since all the components returned, hols, work, life have gotten in the way. 😄🙄