Thread: air arms sideleavers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas hatcher View Post
    Leostone If your referring to the auto feed AR7 then that would be the S.A.L (short auto load) rifle which are ultra rare as I have all the original jackals air arms hi power firepowers and even a AA Rapide but have never even seen a SAL autoload ,great guns through and put some of modern stuff to shame.
    100%, question if I may, are the barrels on these and my woodsman Lother Walther, I read somewhere that some of the early ones were Hammerli I have an Hammerli model 2 in .177, I got from Slug Gun, Chris Thrale and thats like a match rifle has to accuracey, its not powerful but its a joy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    100%, question if I may, are the barrels on these and my woodsman Lother Walther, I read somewhere that some of the early ones were Hammerli I have an Hammerli model 2 in .177, I got from Slug Gun, Chris Thrale and thats like a match rifle has to accuracey, its not powerful but its a joy to use.
    Hi Fattman sorry for late reply ,I think the hammerli barrel was used in the early sussex armoury Parabellum ,I have one in .22 and it shoots very tight groups but then all the air air arms side levers I have shoot accurately.

Hi Fattman sorry for late reply ,I think the hammerli barrel was used in the early sussex armoury Parabellum ,I have one in .22 and it shoots very tight groups but then all the air air arms side levers I have shoot accurately.
    yes I had a Parabelum for a few years myself. and agree they are good guns.

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Further to the comments above - I have a brand new Woodsman, still in its packing in the original box; it has no open sights.

If there is interest, I will take some photos as I intend to sell it.
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Paddy SAL?

Sounds nice paddy it would be good if you could put the original open sights on it and reflect that in your price, what were you thinking on the money side, iv seen you pop up a few times in relation to the AA side levers I ask this as I was wondering if you have a S.A.L (short auto load) combat as its about the only AA side lever I don't have?
    Cheers Doug

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    Sounds nice paddy it would be good if you could put the original open sights on it and reflect that in your price, what were you thinking on the money side, iv seen you pop up a few times in relation to the AA side levers I ask this as I was wondering if you have a S.A.L (short auto load) combat as its about the only AA side lever I don't have?
    Cheers Doug
    I'll have to have a think about a price (just got in from foxing, and my brain is still on that!). As for a Combat - I'm afraid that all my military-style AA's went to Holland, so I only have some wood-stocked versions left.
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Cheers Doug
    Would love to see photos of your collection Doug

I have:

Jackal Parabellum
    Jackal Hi-Power
    Jackal Woodsman
    AA Hi-Power
    AA Bora Hunter
    AA Mistral
    AA Khamsin

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Would love to see photos of your collection Doug

I have:

Jackal Parabellum
    Jackal Hi-Power
    Jackal Woodsman
    AA Hi-Power
    AA Bora Hunter
    AA Mistral
    AA Khamsin

Matty
    quire a collection there

Woodstock

I have a Woodstock .177 very powerful , nice Rifle... not sure what it would be worth