Thread: RWS/Diana 54 Airking- some observations/ramblings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Never heard of any Diana in .25. (or .20 for that matter). Dont know whether its original. But a dealer must be able to check that for you.
    Ive had several 54s. Mine had T05s. Dont like the T01 triggers at all.
    Im not really into sidecocking either. The sidelever makes it a tad off-balance too.
    Yes shooting is....weird. Really recoilless. Bút because of that, boring as well
    Theyre easy to shoot. But kill as many scopes as any other magnum.
    Last one I had was a laminate. Quite rare. But it had cocking problems from new and I lost my temper with it and sold it.
    The TX SR is very nice too, but I/we, can say everything (negative) about the 54, its the ONLY one of those 2 still in production.
    If I had to choose, Id choose the 54. With the T06 it has a better trigger. And of course it would be new.
    Id try in .25 especially JSB. As second Baracuda match. Third FTT.
    I only have 1 airgun preferring baracuda (a patriot), no airgun that prefers FTT and a lót that prefer JSB
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Never heard of any Diana in .25. (or .20 for that matter).
    As well as the 1980s .20" 45, Diana definitely made the 48 and 52 in .25" from around 1994-2006.

Never heard of a factory 54 in .25". I have seen one published reference to a .25" 56TH being available, but think that was an error by the authors (it isn't on Diana's website, for example).