Thread: Question.Schimal air pistol.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    All the Schimel shooters at our club get their capsules from Wilko at £4 for 10, just because its easy to shop there. My two Schimels are not pellet fussy and shoot very accurately with all the pellets I have tried in them.

Baz

http://www.wilko.com/homebrew-access...k/invt/0022562
    Hi Roly

As stated above, 8grm capsules are readily available from the home brew counter at Wilko or indeed any home brew shop. I have bought from both outlets and have only seen capsules from one manufacturer.

It has been reported that the trigger and charging lever in particular are prone to fracture if excess force is used, so be a bit careful with their use. I have found the Schimel a pleasure to shoot and quite noisy which is all part of the fun.

Let us know how you get on when your pistol finally arrives.

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi Roly

As stated above, 8grm capsules are readily available from the home brew counter at Wilko or indeed any home brew shop. I have bought from both outlets and have only seen capsules from one manufacturer.

It has been reported that the trigger and charging lever in particular are prone to fracture if excess force is used, so be a bit careful with their use. I have found the Schimel a pleasure to shoot and quite noisy which is all part of the fun.

Let us know how you get on when your pistol finally arrives.

Regards

Brian
    Will do Roly.

Schimal

PS.In anticipation of the schimal coming my way , i found on e/b. seal kits for the schimal so i bought one just in case of
    troublein the future.If interested its item. 131843593026.