Thread: Bam 40

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I absolutely agree. But on the other hand, the sliding breach used on TX's and HW77 & 99's came from the Chinese Arrow type underleavers in the first place. At least with the 41 only some of the parts are copies. Much as AA took the design cue from the Chinese in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnlandies View Post
    I absolutely agree. But on the other hand, the sliding breach used on TX's and HW77 & 99's came from the Chinese Arrow type underleavers in the first place. At least with the 41 only some of the parts are copies. Much as AA took the design cue from the Chinese in the first place
    100 % on that, I bought My Bam 40 from you Venoman, and its a cracker, especially in its LP Custum stock and Bushnell scope. Agree allso the 41 is in many ways not has good in quallity or I would have had one in .177 by now. Has to the comment that the chianese ripped of Air Arms, didnt Air Arms base much of the TX on the market leader of the time the HW77. I dont see that has an insult myself, has each succesful rifle / car/ product, is simply an improvement/ refinement on the previous best. All underleavers after all have Lincoln- Jeffries/ Bsa somewhere in the pedagrie and long may it continue. The present best underleaver in my humble oppinion is the Walther LGU and thats an amalgum of TX and HW97 has to styling, i allready have the equally excellent Walther LGV , break barell, and the excellent HW97KT and can see another Walther joining soon, the new Terrius break barell.