Thread: Grey squirrel control - Cotswolds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Hamburger View Post
    Hi all - just wondering if there are any like-minded airgunners who's main interest is to hunt and control Grey Squirrels.

I know, from my own experience, that there is a need, and that, in all honesty, Grey Squirrels cause far more woodland damage than deer ever do.

I am an amateur deer-stalker active in the North-Cotswolds. Some of my landowners are quite frustrated by the large amounts of Greys in their woodland, and are potentially interested in allowing a few people access to the land to control them with air rifles.

I offered to put out a few feelers and see if we can organise something.
    Get in touch please by PM to register your interest, and we'll take it from there.

Thank you!

Erik Hamburger
    First thing to do is get some feeders made and set up in different locations. Get the greys feeding and comfortable on the feeders and you'll be able to take more of them a lot easier.
    Sorry I can't help at the moment, but may get in touch in the future. Good Luck.
    GOOD DEALS...Here,post 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    First thing to do is get some feeders made and set up in different locations. Get the greys feeding and comfortable on the feeders and you'll be able to take more of them a lot easier.
    Sorry I can't help at the moment, but may get in touch in the future. Good Luck.
    Are we confusing my feelers with your feeders here?
    DSC2, BDS Deer Manager
    Based nr. Cheltenham, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire.