Thread: MPL Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I enjoyed the last one I did. Let me know when you decide and I’ll enter whatever class is appropriate for a peep-sighted HW30.

Thank you

Hi Bob,

I'm back up & shooting again, so would like to shoot the 6yd rifle & possibly 10m

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Hi Bob,

I'm back up & shooting again, so would like to shoot the 6yd rifle & possibly 10m
    Great stuff!

Good to have you back and shooting with us again
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

We already have some early entry's for this 2022 MPL Postal Competition, so I have started a list of competitors that can be seen in the thread below the 2022 MPL Jan-June Rules.

If you have entered, please check to make sure that I have added your name to this list - and that I have added it in the correct class!

If you have not entered..anytime now would be a good time to do so There is plenty of time between now and the 1st January when the competition officially starts to get some practice in!

I have also added the payment details to the rules for those that would like to pay their entry fees either by PayPal or by bank transfer.

The new email address for you to send your scores to each month has now also been added. Many thanks to Paul for taking over the scoring now that Russ is so sadly unable to do this for us any longer.

I would also like to thank Russ (PhatMan) for all the hours of his time that he has given so freely to us over the years by posting the MPL scores here on the BBS (and elsewhere too) and for helping to answer some of the many time consuming questions he has been asked and for the help and advice he has given to us all. Thank you Russ your help and support has been very much appreciated.

Thank you also to those that have already paid their entry fees so early - this is very much appreciated as the funds are given directly to the Rossendale Target Club that we are trying to keep open (and who will continue to pay for any costs incurred in running the MPL).

Those of us that work to promote this competition and record your scores do so on a voluntary unpaid basis and make no money whatsoever by donating our time and effort to running the MPL postal competitions for the benefit of the sport.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-10-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I enjoyed the last one I did. Let me know when you decide and I’ll enter whatever class is appropriate for a peep-sighted HW30.

Thank you
    Hi Zephyr,

You could enter the 6 yard MPL and/or the 10 meter OPEN rifle competitions.

I have shot my HW30S at both distances and it is surprisingly good at both.

Stay safe,

Bob.