Thread: Seeking information on a Walther LGU piston cylinder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb At last.....perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by itsray View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy a used or new piston cylinder for my Walther LGU?
    It seems that the importer, Armex is not interested so I will probably not buy any Walther items again because their customer service is the poorest I have yet to experience from any manufacturer or importer.
    None of the usual spare part suppliers I use (Airgun Spares or Chambers etc.) stock them.
    Cheers
    Ray
    Cheers for the information diagram. I used it to find the site and have registered as a customer.
    Found the parts eventually which was not that easy because of the way their site is laid out but now having a dog of a job getting them to go into the basket.
    I have sent a message to then requesting their help and now just waiting for a reply.
    Definitely disappointed with Armex though so that's one customer loss for them. I will be sending a formal written complaint to their CEO for the total lack of any response from them on 3 separate occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by itsray View Post
    Cheers for the information diagram. I used it to find the site and have registered as a customer.
    Found the parts eventually which was not that easy because of the way their site is laid out but now having a dog of a job getting them to go into the basket.
    From what others have posted on here, I think you have to revert back to German to put items in your basket and go through checkout --- but I'm sure someone will be along to advise you properly.