Thread: Oh dear i think ive caught the webley disease

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beware...

Unfortunately, after initial 'Webley (pistol) Disease' you may find you start exhibiting symptoms of a sub class involving their rifles, & then a similar 'Airsporteritus' or 'Meteor Madness' infection involving BSA's..
    You may find yourself - if you have a partner not interested - buying identical guns in both .177/.22 calibre as 'they all look the same'. I am speaking for a friend, of course...
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    Unfortunately, after initial 'Webley (pistol) Disease' you may find you start exhibiting symptoms of a sub class involving their rifles, & then a similar 'Airsporteritus' or 'Meteor Madness' infection involving BSA's..
    You may find yourself - if you have a partner not interested - buying identical guns in both .177/.22 calibre as 'they all look the same'. I am speaking for a friend, of course...
    Be careful, it can start with Meteors too..
    It may seem innocent and unproblematic to bring an abused mk3 Meteor into the house to have something to tinker with,
    but over time that can lead to a serious condition of British Springer Disease.