Thread: FX Wildcat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Logunner View Post
    When someone provides proof of the HO statement which outlines their stance on SA sub 12ftlb rifles I will listen to what you have to say.

Sadly that writren proof is still lacking..
    And how exactly is that Terry's fault?
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

Yipee another muppet gone!

Jackel, is that your honest appraisal of the contributors to this Ramsbottom forum. did you ever think how damaging such remarks might be to the site owners business? Baz was removed for just such a contempt of us......why do you think you should be different?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto View Post
    Yipee another muppet gone!

Jackel, is that your honest appraisal of the contributors to this Ramsbottom forum. did you ever think how damaging such remarks might be to the site owners business? Baz was removed for just such a contempt of us......why do you think you should be different?

No thats an honest appraisal of a troll with an agenda who is getting his strings pulled by others elsewhere and frankly it's beyond tedious,,,, Baz was and still is a very well respected member And whatever went on between Him and the site owner is their business

99.9999% of the people on this site are great well respected people always willing to help and have well constructed debate and ideas,,,, However the .00001 % I wouldn't trust to sit on the bog the right way judging by some of their comments we see (and we see more than you do)
    Last edited by Jackel; 25-06-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel View Post
    And how exactly is that Terry's fault?
    The only fault is the continued referral to HO advice/reply, but where is this advice/reply? If it exists then there should be no problem in publishing it, documents are easily scanned and uploaded, so if it truly does exist then lets see it. Or let us all know when it will put in one of the publications, I'll willingly spend my money on buying just that one edition.

proof of a change to the previous HOC is all I ask, I will be more than willing to accept the decision once proof is given.

The GTA seem to have put up the shutters since the claim was made on here by their spokesperson regarding the alleged meeting to seek clarification, could it be that the FOI requests won't back up the claim so they have retreated leaving their spokesperson to fight alone?

Put another way.... Terry spoke out on behalf of others, so who else do you expect people to look at when it comes to "fault"?

Quote Originally Posted by Logunner View Post
    The only fault is the continued referral to HO advice/reply, but where is this advice/reply? If it exists then there should be no problem in publishing it, documents are easily scanned and uploaded, so if it truly does exist then lets see it. Or let us all know when it will put in one of the publications, I'll willingly spend my money on buying just that one edition.

proof of a change to the previous HOC is all I ask, I will be more than willing to accept the decision once proof is given.

The GTA seem to have put up the shutters since the claim was made on here by their spokesperson regarding the alleged meeting to seek clarification, could it be that the FOI requests won't back up the claim so they have retreated leaving their spokesperson to fight alone?

Put another way.... Terry spoke out on behalf of others, so who else do you expect people to look at when it comes to "fault"?

And if he hadn't of spoken out to advise people he'd be getting asked why,,, either way certain people with agenda's (who have been proved wrong before) would be moaning

either way Terry cannot win with some people