Quote Originally Posted by toxo View Post
I do wish you hadn't said that!

Thank you for what? throwing confusion into the works?

First you tell us that they're Hornady hmr Vmax which are red tips.
Then you tell us that yours have a gold tip which the Remington hmr has.
Then I tell you that mine have a green tip and you say Yup, Hornady!!!!
They're not CCI Vmax either (Black tip)
If you're looking for medals I would get on to Henry Krank and tell them what's what.

As for the primer/case stuff, I haven't had time to digest that properly. At first glance there is some useful info there for which thanks will be apportioned if/when necessary. Credit where it's due has always been important to me. Don't go looking for it everywhere though eh!
That's my sig file implemented as of yesterday and not directed at you in any way.
Usually people don't respond or even acknowledge assistance and I got so fed up with it that I had virtually stopped posting. That note is just a general request to show manners which has been declining steadily on this and other forums over the years. I've not used a sig file before so I was hoping that it would have been away from my post, or under a line or something.
We were getting on just fine with a good exchange of information, and I'm happy to continue if you are?
All of these bullets are made by Hornady, including the non red tipped ones. They make gold ones for Remington, black for Federal, red for their own brand etc etc.
I'm happy to share any info with you, or anyone else who responds, so I hope your nose isn't out of joint.