Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Pete View Post
If any shooter group needs to be singled out as bad for shooting's image I'd suggest Paintballing; the only branch of shooting where people deliberately aim at other people and try to shoot them.
I find that hard to understand. Yes, it might be "fun" if you're fit & healthy to run about, hide, and shoot your opponent, but is it GOOD for shooting's image? Could it encourage your average psychopath? Hard to justify in my humble opinion.

I used to shoot small arms, had to give it up as it became to difficult to continue with all the restrictions.
I used to shoot shotguns. Went down the same route.
I now shoot air pistols/rifles, and sadly I can see that going the same way.

The secret agenda of some is to stop all shooting in this country, unless you are a policeman or in the armed services. What those people fail to realise is criminals will continue to use guns, and so may the occasional psychopath or hit man. All the banning guns of any type WILL do is stop thousands of law abiding people enjoying their hobby and hurting no one.

Hopefully, we can ride out the current mission to ban shooting altogether. Sadly in this current world it all depends on the media. God Help Us!
Says the man with the user name Sniper Pete.