Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FX Crown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    I hope for all our sakes your right Terry. In my opinion the closer we get to Brexit, the more we will see inflation rise which is going to tighten the purse strings of just about everyone. Coupled with the impending licensing, which is very likely to happen if you read between the lines. The American market is already awash with low price high quality offerings and they will find their way over here. Until the above happens.
    Not convinced Brexit will increase inflation, what do you base the assumption on?

Licensing may happen some time in the future, but think it unlikely..

What quality offerings in America, the US forums I read are all about DS, FX, RAW etc. nowt American.

Quote Originally Posted by Logunner View Post
    Not convinced Brexit will increase inflation, what do you base the assumption on?

Licensing may happen some time in the future, but think it unlikely..

What quality offerings in America, the US forums I read are all about DS, FX, RAW etc. nowt American.
    According to the Bank of England it already is rising.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk