Thread: Skan R32 & Skan MK4 diagrams & info required please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    The R32 is very rare, collectable and valuable now! Even rarer in .177 (if you can find one) and if you have a spare magazine its virtually priceless!!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The R32 is very rare, collectable and valuable now! Even rarer in .177 (if you can find one) and if you have a spare magazine its virtually priceless!!

How exiting is that! Collectable, valuable & mine is a good one. Three of the .177 magazines are brand new, i bought the last 3 Mike had in .177 5-6 years ago when i picked up the Skan MK4 i'd ordered which incidentally is one of the last guns he made before retiring to make his chronographs

To avoid confusion from an earlier PM i received - Mike looked over my R32 5-6 years ago when i picked up my new Skan MK4, he went over the R32 & announced it was working perfectly & i then took it home, packed it away & literally got it out today charged it up (no leaks) & i then loaded a mag up & fired 16 shots through the chronograph - all is well, it's producing 9.5 ft lbs which gradually crept up over the 16 shots, i'm sure it'll do 11.5 ft lbs after a few fills, if not then a bit of tweaking will be required.

It all works very well, this gun has not seen much use from myself as i got hooked on the MK4, i'm the 2nd owner, woodwork is superb, action is smooth & slick, it's a good gun but sadly i've got other guns i prefer so it's got to go.

I'm going to post it for sale in the for sale section today if i can get the pics up.

I'm also thinking of selling my Skan MK4 as i fancy a Kalibrgun Cricket, i thought i'd never sell the MK4 but now i'm considering it.

Thanks for all your replies

Toecutter.