Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I'd really prefer if he paid back my money TBH. I have emailed him regarding .

A.G
    This may have occured to you Ali, but I fear you might have had a relatively better chance of eventually receiving a stock, than you will with a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    This may have occured to you Ali, but I fear you might have had a relatively better chance of eventually receiving a stock, than you will with a refund.
    I think the same. ok if its not personalized to the buyer as it could be sold on but possibly at a loss. ok you might get some money back but that's not the point.

I fear for all the others that order from him. he has disappeared before .could do the same again.

I looked at possibly getting one done but not now.

Has no one paid him a visit ? or is he untraceable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    lives in Poland

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    He's in Poland, or Uzbhekistan or some other foreign place. Air Spud on here still has my HW77 and money from over a year ago and he's in Nottingham or similar. Seems all custom stock makers are lying, theiving scum.*

* some exceptions may apply
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    He's in Poland, or Uzbhekistan or some other foreign place. Air Spud on here still has my HW77 and money from over a year ago and he's in Nottingham or similar. Seems all custom stock makers are lying, theiving scum.*

Before I went to him I tried more than a couple of times to get the stock over here. One was kind enough to tell me that he had retired only to announce a month later that he was making new stocks for people. One never bothered to reply to my email as requested by his auto something reply. And one very famous one claimed that he had lost my details after nearly a year of chasing. No financial loss but a lot of agro and then to top it up Mr LP himself.
    Thank god for Custom Stcoks Of Sheffield, the stock range maybe a little boring but atleast they are decent and honest and highly efficient.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Before I went to him I tried more than a couple of times to get the stock over here. One was kind enough to tell me that he had retired only to announce a month later that he was making new stocks for people. One never bothered to reply to my email as requested by his auto something reply. And one very famous one claimed that he had lost my details after nearly a year of chasing. No financial loss but a lot of agro and then to top it up Mr LP himself.
    Thank god for Custom Stcoks Of Sheffield, the stock range maybe a little boring but atleast they are decent and honest and highly efficient.

A.G
    I think that may be indicative of the reason for the poor performance from other stockmakers. If you think of the time which has to be pit in to making a stock, it is only by standardising on a limited number of designs, that it can be viable.

'One man bands' only have a fixed number of hours in a day and thus the number of unique stocks they can produce is limited. That is the problem - if they do good work, they become more in demand and rapidly reach a point where they cannot cope. Those that deal with that dilemma by sticking their head in the sand will inevitably let their customers down, get a bad rep and lose business, to the point that they can cope again ... and then the cycle repeats.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Mark Marshall, AKA Qdos custom stocks. Seems he's another who can't hold his shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    TBH even if by a miracle of god I got the stock, it has left such a foul taste in my mouth that I wouldn't enjoy using it.

A.G