Thread: Post Office and Royal Mail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baz- You mean that the removal and inspection of Mrs Gingernuts Scholl sandals by airport security is just a joke?

I did wonder if it was a great contribution to the fight against terrorism but I assumed that the lady doing the search had information we did not.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Baz- You mean that the removal and inspection of Mrs Gingernuts Scholl sandals by airport security is just a joke?

I did wonder if it was a great contribution to the fight against terrorism but I assumed that the lady doing the search had information we did not.
    Scholl sandals? How can it be balanced and fair given that my wife and her pals, flying out of Gatwick a couple of years ago witnessed an assumed Muslim woman in full Hiab breezing through security checks and not once asked to be led to somewhere discreet to have the Hiab presumably removed for obvious reasons? Wife's group of friends all gasped in shocked amazement at what had just occured in front of their very eyes, but wisely all of them kept quiet but talked of nothing else as they sat in the boarding lounge. 21st century Britain; don't you just love the place? Sorry to the OP for the digress.