Thread: Venom custom hw85

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I'd say £250 for a decent condition 85 is pretty good going but if it's got the added advantage of being Venom tuned then bloody bargain if you ask me.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Different dealer btw. Paid for the gun, payment taken, later to be followed by an email telling me gun was already sold an I would be refunded. Very hard to prove any dodgy dealing.

Quote Originally Posted by LESS THAN FORTUITOUS KENNETH View Post
    Exactly the same thing happened to me. Different dealer btw. Paid for the gun, payment taken, later to be followed by an email telling me gun was already sold an I would be refunded. Very hard to prove any dodgy dealing.
    Was just thinking about what happened to you-the very same.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I'd say £250 for a decent condition 85 is pretty good going but if it's got the added advantage of being Venom tuned then bloody bargain if you ask me.

Pete
    You would think, a shop like Tal would know the value of a 2nd hand Venom rifle tho, they do a fair amount of business

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    You would think, a shop like Tal would know the value of a 2nd hand Venom rifle tho, they do a fair amount of business
    Many many years ago I bought a SFS Stingray custom T (basically a SFS tuned Stingray in a CS600 Tyrolean stock) from TAL and the guy in there at the time (he left many years ago) knew his rifles, I always found them a bit dippy after he left but I haven't been in there since I left my last job (about 4 years ago) and not working in that area anymore, I might have to have a trip down soon as it's not that far but they seemed to be full of Chinese rifles and anything decent was over priced.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in