Thank you for the comments from all.

I own 5 BP arms as of this moring and use Swiss No1, No2, Crank fine and medium with loads of between 12gr to 50gr.

Most of the weapons are Pedersoli and the cannon is so over built, you could probably fill it with nitro and still get away with it (NOT THAT I WOULD!)

So what I take from this conversation is that the Ruger is a great revolver and the powders I use are in the ball park.

As I understand it, BP has a soft power delivery and does not put out the same pressure curve as nitro, and with modern barrels being well made and well exceed their recommended load, I believe I'm safe using any of the powders I have in any of my arms.

My club recommended Swiss and Crank powder, they have used it for years with no hands blown off or guns blown up that I know of. This thread has taken a turn down the rabbit hole of powder and seemingly my competence of the powders I use. So here is a list of the arms I have and the loads I use. I'm sure there is nothing that is wildly out or dangerous, in fact, most of the loads I believe to under loaded! We are only shooting for fun, boom and smoke, so please don't get bent all out of shape over accuracy due to load!

With the current state of the clubs right now, I think comp shooting is going to become a thing of the past very quickly. We've only been shooting for fun thus far and I expect this will now continue well into the future.

Pedersoli Le Page 36 cal patched round ball 12gr No1 / Crank fine.
Pedersoli Charles Moore 45 cal Patched round ball 20gr No1 / Crank fine.
Pedersoli Hawken 50 cal Patched round ball 34gr No2 / Crank medium.
Table Top Cannon 50 cal Patched round ball 40gr No2 / Crank medium.
Flintlock Fowler 16 gauge Patched round ball 50 gr No2 / Crank Medium. No1 in the pan.