Thread: BBC1 now the Big Question Cumbria shootings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The nutter called "Lucy" is Lucy Cope a "Holistic counsellor" (which says it all really)

She is a mother of 8 who runs the anti gun group "Mothers against guns", not very bright unforunately but her gob drowns out nearby conversations so ideal for the biased BBC

The programme was a farce at best, seemed each time Mike Yardley spoke the transmission failed, anti gun engineers? Might sound far fetched but it really did start to look that way
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    The nutter called "Lucy" is Lucy Cope a "Holistic counsellor" (which says it all really)

She is a mother of 8 who runs the anti gun group "Mothers against guns", not very bright unforunately but her gob drowns out nearby conversations so ideal for the biased BBC

The programme was a farce at best, seemed each time Mike Yardley spoke the transmission failed, anti gun engineers? Might sound far fetched but it really did start to look that way
    Bummer, I missed it myself, but I did wonder how quickly the truth about the high power sliper rifle would come out

Mike Yardley is always pretty switched on and balanced, nice bloke, you might be right Baz
    I'm a maggot in another life you know