Thread: Valuation please, Feinwerkbau FWB 124

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

value?

lovely example,and you wont be surprised that in my opinion its priceless,but in the real and cold world of market value i would expect £250[rifle only] if you actualy want to sell it in the fairly near future.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    lovely example,and you wont be surprised that in my opinion its priceless,but in the real and cold world of market value i would expect £250[rifle only] if you actualy want to sell it in the fairly near future.
    I think so too. V-Mach kits and Maccari kits, while they are brilliant things, don't add to the value of a rifle in my experience, everyone wanting them 'virgin' so they can have their own way with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I think so too. V-Mach kits and Maccari kits, while they are brilliant things, don't add to the value of a rifle in my experience, everyone wanting them 'virgin' so they can have their own way with them .
    correct
    bit like putting a better radio in your car and expecting its value to increase you only do these things for yourself while you own it

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Here Here