Don't bother with the .204 as its only flatter with lighter bullets which don't have the knock down power, go for the 22-250 as you can get that up too near the same speeds with a 50 gr which will still have the knock down power you need however after a few runners I'm looking to up the weight to ensure a clean drop on the spot but at the cost of 100-200 fps however it will still be flatter and faster than anything else

Don't bother with the 53gr V-max in your 22-250 as I've just dropped a bollock trying the same, bought my new toy a Sako 85 finnlight early last year in 22-250 and never looked back however the barrel is 1 in 14 twist as standard and too slow for the longer bodied 53gr! it doesn't tell you anywhere online but it is in the manual, I didn't check so now have about 400 of the things that won't stabilise!!

So if anybody wants to buy them drop me a pm as they are already sorted by weight into a few groups, less than 53.1 gr, 53.1 gr, 53.2 gr 53.3 gr and over 53.3 gr, the majority of them are sat within the three middle group weights Hornady bullet number is #22265