Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
My 98 started settling after a similar amount too. Is your 95 sweet from the box or are you planning a bit of a tune ?
I bought mine (.177) second hand at 10 months old in early December, and it's been tuned by Wonky Donkey. The original owner said it wasn't smooth out of the box which is why he sent it away at a cost of £160 plus post. The cylinder is sealed at the trigger so I don't want to go inside but I have a copy of the emails from Dave Price (WD) which states what he's done to it including; short stroked, altered the transfer port, custom made spring, delrin top hat and guide, lightened the piston and a debur.
The lad I bought it off was getting 3/4" groups at 30 yds but had only tried a couple of different types of pellets (Exacts and AAF). I found a good improvement with Superdomes but when I was in the gunshop over Christmas I decided to try some Falcons in my Sport and I also put some through the 95. Initially they were performing similarly to the Superdomes but gradually over about 15 minutes the groups were getting tighter and tighter (Oh well, that's an extra £3 a tin). The Sport likes them too.
You're more than welcome to have a play with it in April Mike.