I have to be honest here.

They dont just give good service to new customers, the old ones get good service also.

I would take this opportunity to make one recommendation though, if you have not considered the mamba lite as a serious sister scope to the others, then do.

The only thing lite about it is the price, as regards light, it lets plenty through.

I was using a sidwinder 30 this morning and looking into some trees with it.

The image was only sharpish round the middle, and the colour fringeing was very noticeable....simply horid, and would not have happened with the viper or the little mamba.

As for spotting tufties tail poking out...forget it...(OK, I know the sidewinder 30 is probably bot an ideal tree rat scope, but it was not that great in rabbit mode either, the ret is just so thick, you need the loops on the SR6 to see the pellet holes otherwise it just covers themmwhen zeroing)

Dont let the 25mm tube fool you. We have used 25mm tubes for years without any problems.

30mm tubes have their advanatges, but the 25mm on the Lite is no disadvantage, it is comparable with the much larger Viper I have on my rabbiting rifle.

I am selling my scopes up and moving entirely over to MTC when I can.

The reasons for this are several fold.

1. I have never met Gary or Sammie, but they know there stuff, treat me very well, and put up with my prattling on the phone. I was stupid enough to break a cover on my Viper once....I got one next day FOC....what's not to like??

2. MTC are innovators. rather than developing one scope, making slight changes to it, and calling it different names (but never really having all of the useful features on one scope) they see features as a base line, then build on them (or drop the price but compromise on accessories rather than features/quality).

One example is that pretty well all of their line is side parallax...I wont be using another front parallax scope for hunting, so I would like this as a standard.

3. They offer exceptional value for money.

4. They both walk the walk, so are in good position to evaluate and design that they market.

5. Since all my rifles are the same calibre, and of similar performance, it makes sense to use the same ret (SRB) and not have to keep using vastly different zeros, points of aim etc.

Great to see airgunners helping airgunners and doing (hopefully) well out of it