Thread: Zeiss Diavari V 6-24x72* illuminated rifle scope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ormondprop View Post
    thanks guys, i reckon the 56mm should do everything i need and more, so i say thats what i'll go for, the 72mm was tempting me even though i knew it was going to be a lot of hassle to mount and look through on the rifle due to the extra height, so the 56mm will be mine soon enough, what reticles do ye guys have, i'm thinking of the 40 ir, or 60 ir i heard the nf scopes are a big let down alrite when there is little light,
    I've got the 60 which I think is perfect. a couple of other guys on here have the same and also think its good

Nowhere near Stowmarket Suffolk thank god
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballie View Post
    I've got the 60 which I think is perfect. a couple of other guys on here have the same and also think its good
    Me included

Ballie I'm glad your happy with the scope (how could you not have been ) I was worried about convincing someone to spend so much money on a scope without seeing one, even though I did

If someone doesn't want any extra aim points on a scope then I think the 60 ret is perfect, I've used mine at dawn, dusk, under the lamp and with a nv add-on, all perfect

Oh and during the day