Thread: LP3 spares/repair, much value?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gizwaz View Post
    Seals are readily available and on my shopping list but my main stumbling blocks atm are the hammer mech and associated part and the piston.

Unfortunately I don’t have the grips either but a friend up at my club has assured me he has some ideal pieces of walnut laying around and sufficient skills to manufacture a set for it. If it were left to my skill set with woodwork it’s be a couple of hollowed out section of pick elf or broom handle.
    Protek Supplies used to carry some spares for these Gizzy

Just had a look, They don't seem to have much in stock now but you could ring them as they sometimes get spare parts in and don't get them on the website straight away..

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Protek Supplies used to carry some spares for these Gizzy

Just had a look, They don't seem to have much in stock now but you could ring them as they sometimes get spare parts in and don't get them on the website straight away..

John
    Gizzy not heard that one before, must be a first, lol.
    Thanks, been keeping an eye on their LP3 section for a little while now in hops, finally got time and tried ringing today but they’re open tues-sat so gonna try em again tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

The more time I spend researching and just looking at it the more I’m becoming determined not to let it beat me…..
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

Thumbs down

Dragging up an old thread, I got mine out today, Cocked and fired it twice, No compression on the third pump

Looks like I have to source some seals!

Found a main piston seal at a tenner at Airgun spares and the Orings for the breech and valve for just a quid each (But + P&P)..

They didn't have much at Protek

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/