Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
For me the question is “how likely is it a jury in the crown court would agree with that sentence”

I think the answer is “not very”
As you may know Mick “Mick’s guns” is an RFD he knows what he’s talking about he also wouldn’t sell one without if needed

This was take from another thread
Quote Originally Posted by clarky View Post
I tried out a Crosman 1100 Trapmaster around 89.
It worked pretty well....Bulk fill not disimilar looking to a 2100 pumper but with real wood forend which did not pump but simply hid the bulk fill tube inside....screw nozzle to front of tube ..
It could take a low or hig feed of bb....pattern was pretty good.....about 8 inch to 12 inch across at 15 yards and the balls making 4 ftlb or so .....perhaps the odd bird at close ranges but not rabbits...
The guy who owned it had successfully dropped a few squirrel cleanly at usual tree ranges and a rat.
I think perfect placement pellet at 11 ftlbs saw it off really....lots of shot wasted in one shot i think...and gas illegal here back then...
Never resurfaced after gas legalised here.
Originally Posted by Geezer
According to the interweb, the Crosman Trapmaster 1100, loaded with a single projectile, makes anything from 23 to 40+ ft/lbs, so definitely FAC territory.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky View Post
im pretty sure you will find that was the collective power of the entire mass of shot run past the usual velocity equation....coming out big numbers because of the entire weight in grains of the collective.
In reality quite anemic, each shot running around 4.3 ftlbs or so at 15 yards..
Still a useful tool though.
The shot pattern matched that of a 410 out to be about 15 yds or so and plenty capable of dusting down a Starling if you could raise your bead on him with the right lead..as per usual with a 410