Thread: Pin fire Shotgun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Depends on how much you are already into for it. Is it worth a hundred pounds to fix? Me, think it adds character to an old gun.
    True. I paid £130 for it. So not in it for much. One day I would like to shoot it but for now, its ok as is.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Huttles94 View Post
    True. I paid £130 for it. So not in it for much. One day I would like to shoot it but for now, its ok as is.

Cheers
    Shoot a 170 year-old pinfire shotgun? How's that? And more to the point, where?

Shoot a 170 year-old pinfire shotgun? How's that? And more to the point, where?
    I know a few places and although ammunition is old as balls. You can get 16 bore pinfire cartridges. Though the local gun shop wont have them :P

Just google pinfire shotgun shells and you will find heaps of info.

I know a few places and although ammunition is old as balls. You can get 16 bore pinfire cartridges. Though the local gun shop wont have them :P

Just google pinfire shotgun shells and you will find heaps of info.
    Ah right. You do, of course, have a shotgun certificate?

Ah right. You do, of course, have a shotgun certificate?
    Ah no not at the moment, I would not think of trying to shoot any gun without the appropriate licence! I rather like not having bars on my window, and not worrying about dropping the soap thank you. I was just talking about sometime in the future.

Ah no not at the moment, I would not think of trying to shoot any gun without the appropriate licence! I rather like not having bars on my window, and not worrying about dropping the soap thank you. I was just talking about sometime in the future.
    Make it quick, before Mr Corbyn's new government takes ALL our guns away....

Good advice from everyone above especially concerning prison.Is Your arse worth more than 20 Rothmans?😬