Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-9OeyC2hs

A quick drone shoot before the masses turn up.
    Sorry the editing isn’t up to much ....it was my very first attempt
    The image is also poor,yet it was clear as a bell

BBF
    Last edited by Blackbaronfish; 10-09-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbaronfish View Post
    https://youtu.be/pIBLZ-NpUSg

BBF
    Decent first attempt. Thanks for sharing
    Regards

I’ve fixed it

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Nice one Ray
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Mick and Shirl, THANK YOU for another great event
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-9OeyC2hs

BBF
    That's good

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ve fixed it

BBF
    Nice one Ray I can say I was there now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Had a great time many thanks to Mick and Shirl for all their hard work the drone footage is great well done but oh is the roof of my van dirty
    Hope all made it home safely see you all again soon I hope.

Sorry for the late appearance, peeps.

Yesterday afternoon it dawned on me that I had a dirty great big abscess rearing its ugly head. My fault, really, as I've got a couple of manky teeth which have been causing gum issues recently and I've been putting off going to the dentist. By late afternoon I was in agony. Driving home it got even worse with the side of my head and left eye feeling like they wanted to explode! I was in a right state when I got home. Looked in the mirror and it looked like I was doing a lop-sided hamster impression. Took loads of painkillers and it subsided a little bit but then got loads worse around midnight. Took some more ibuprofen at about 1.30am and it got a little better and I finally managed to go to sleep. Had to be at work today as I had a couple of bikes going out and I couldn't be letting my customers down. Kept taking the painkillers and it's a bit better but still painful. The Mrs rang to try and make me an appointment for tomorrow but they said I'll have to ring in the morning and they should be able to give me an emergency appointment. Hey ho....another lovely day off!

Anyways, sorry about that.......Mick and Shirl, thank you once again for providing yet another Boingtastic super-enjoyable Bash for us rabble. You really do manage to go the extra mile in the face of adversity in making it all possible for us.

Great to see the many lovely returning peeps and welcome more newbies on board. Lots of lovely rifles to see and savour, as always.

Not long to go now until the season finale Halloween Bash and it looks like the Sleepometer won't be getting too much of a rest in anticipation of THE 20TH BOINGER BASH!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Absolutely, mate. I came home to news of John not being in a good state again (serious infection is making him very ill) but I actually felt refreshed from my day out and more prepared to handle it.
    Likewise, mate - I hope you’re healing and your weekend is a good one spent in good company.
    Despite building a few rifles up, my interest in air rifle shooting had dissipated a bit lately and I had considered selling the lot - but after playing with a few toys at the bash I’m back in the zone and already have a new winter project in mind.
    So thanks again to all my mates for their company and kind words. I’ll hopefully see you at the next one.
    Matey, it was fantastic to see you. You're such a genuine enthusiast and brilliant shot that you should never, ever, consider turning your back on this wonderful sport and the camararderie it provides. As the day went on you seemed to get more and more relaxed. And thank you so much for providing a listening ear, your kind words and a shoulder to lean on. It really did help, as did the many kind words from so many nice Boinger Folk.

You're a bloody star and have so much to contend with right now and to manage to put such a brave face on at this tough time is testimony to your resolve.

Lots of love to you, Sarah, Eleanor, John and Mr B xxxxxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Looking like you have some decent weather up there today at last. Have a great day everyone and a safe uneventful drive home.
    We hope to see you all in November.
    Thank you, Jamie, and I wish you all the very best and a swift recovery. Love to you and the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    What a day! as ever, whenever I think it can't be bettered - it gets better. Started by thinking I would go away forever unsatisfied after seeing some of Les's amazing guns, but feel better now that, at last, I have a 124 to play with (a bit to do, but it will be fun). Thanks to everyone who let me play, or increased my knowledge base, and biggest thanks to Mick and Shirl for continuing to make it all possible.
    Great to see you again, Mike, and so nice to hear of your continued enthusiasm with our lovely BOINGY toys.

That LGV really did shoot very, very nicely and thank you so much for letting me have a couple of sessions with it. As you say, Jim certainly knows his stuff.

And, peeps, totally out of the blue I coined a new (to me) phrase after shooting Mike's LGV the second time, stating that it had a "very polite firing cycle". Think I might continue to use that phrase and it seemed so fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Thanks so much to Mick and Shirl for yet another fantastic bash (my fourth). We are indeed a lucky group of people to have these superb hosts who's utterly selfless attitude leads to such an amazing weekend. Also thanks to everyone who attends the bash. You are all superb friends to have and i'm looking forward to catching up with you all again in the coming weeks!!!! To those who couldn't make it, get yer butts in gear and get to the next one and Jamie...….get well soon mate and make Steve work super hard for you while he's down. Hopefully see you and Mel at the next one!!!!!! NewPaul…..unfortunately we didn't get to the canal with the magnet and grappling hook as it was bloody cold and windy and after all, the expert wasn't with us to guide us . I hope you're getting things sorted!!!
    As ever, brilliant to see you again, Mike.

Top resolve as regards managing to resist the charms of another fettled '80!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    MICK, Shirl,
    Thanks for hosting another Great Bash and thanks to all the lovely people who make the Hollow such a special plaice to be.
    See you all soon,
    Jonny
    Great to see you again Jonny N.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    A Big thanks yet again to Mick and Shirly for hosting another great Boinger Bash.
    It was great meeting up with the regular Boinger peeps and greeting some new members in to the fold.
    Great scope deals with Mach 1 1/2 (Paul) and Rhyslightning,thanks Chaps.And a thank you to Rikard for the Trigger mod and for being such good company.
    Roll on October .
    Atb
    Les..
    Marvellous to see you again, Les, and thank you once again for letting me try some of your lovely, precious toys.