Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Your dead right customer relations isn’t my strong point simply because he is not my customer. I have stepped in because it’s my name being slated off when it clearly is not me. I feel before people go slating anyone off they should have there facts right first. Looking at it it’s called slander. It could be damaging to me and my company. But as I say I have stepped in and now I know about this it will 100% be sorted when my wife is back in the Uk.
    I think the most damaging aspect to you and your company has been the tone of your responses on this thread! Overly aggressive and totally unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubster View Post
    I think the most damaging aspect to you and your company has been the tone of your responses on this thread! Overly aggressive and totally unnecessary.
    You mean it’s quite ok for someone to slander my name and company name off and that’s ecceptable. But when I make any comment giving true information that will stand up in any court of law I’m all of a sudden The bad guy. I personally would expect anyone who is going to slander a company off to first get there facts right. If I was in that way inclined I have all the evidence I need to take it to a solicitor for slandering me and my company off on social media. And I really don’t care how you look at it. I see posts here saying I’m on Facebook so why didn’t the person go there and contact me. None of this would have even got to this stage. But now I am involved I have looked into this and told my wife to sort it out as soon as she can. And also not to use my company name for selling anything on e bay. Right at this moment in time my wife needs support from me not a bollocking. Her mother died two days ago that’s why we are Still in china.