i too don't understand people complaining about the cocking handle, yes it feels a bit flimsy at first handling but in a year i have had never had a problem.
Carefully smoothed the sharp edges with a file even though it is not needed, i wear fingerless shooting gloves anyway.

About the bolt under the cylinder, no big deal as well because i have loctited mine as soon as i heard about this problem when rifle was brand new and since it stayed there as if it was welded. You don't need to undone that screw to service the rifle that is not needed unless you wanted the compression chamber out of rifle.

All in all PS is a fine machine if you have a bit of mechanical skills to fix things, but if you have no knowledge about how things work then you will end up breaking anything really. My friend has a TX which was bought after my PS and he has broken a cocking shoe etc already so it comes down the driver behind the trigger.

if i was not a tinkerer i for one might be anti PS because shrould started walking forward when it was new and i have glued it back with epoxy.
Morale of the story is all machines fail and has their weak points but you know what you are doing then they will last a life time.
General quality i found with AA rifles are excellent compared to Diana Gamo Hatsan etc.