Thread: Latest re: Steyr LP50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    RobF. No point trying to reply. He will just make up more wild replies. Like an ex member on here did to cause mayhem. He could even be him
    Wrong, people know who I am.....for sure.

Right, I am now an ex member...what a bunch of big girls blouses.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocksure View Post
    Wrong, people know who I am.....for sure.

Right, I am now an ex member...what a bunch of big girls blouses.
    Ronnie Pickering ??
    Master Debater

What then happens to those people who already HAVE such a pistol, or, like me, its predecessor?

tac

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    What then happens to those people who already HAVE such a pistol, or, like me, its predecessor?

tac
    write to the home office and ask. get it from the organ grinders and not the monkeys.

surely if you ended up in court due to it, the CPS would no doubt ask the home office for their say on it.

write to the home office and ask. get it from the organ grinders and not the monkeys.

surely if you ended up in court due to it, the CPS would no doubt ask the home office for their say on it.
    There wasn't a problem with SA air for 17 years - no one cared.
    This whole thing started a couple of years ago when people started demanding clarification of the Home Office. And now we're in the uncertain position we're in today.

My advice is - stop poking that hornets nest with a stick, you might not like what comes out of it.

Keep your head down and hope this blows over, writing to the HO is only going to raise the profile of something that was previously thought to be insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
    This whole thing started a couple of years ago when people started demanding clarification of the Home Office. And now we're in the uncertain position we're in today.

My advice is - stop poking that hornets nest with a stick, you might not like what comes out of it.

Keep your head down and hope this blows over, writing to the HO is only going to raise the profile of something that was previously thought to be insignificant.
    its hardly insignificant to steyr uk though or people that have them at home at present who could then be up on section 5 firearm charges if the police want to get a conviction .

the fact one police force has confiscated them, is it better not to get the situation sorted once and for all?

I wonder how many brocock or any other TACs and BACs air pistols or air rifles is out there and the owners not knowing they are prohibited? the same can be said for people with the steyr pistols .

I for one would rather know I'm not a possible unlicensed fire arm owner.

the hornets nest has been poked already .

its hardly insignificant to steyr uk though or people that have them at home at present who could then be up on section 5 firearm charges if the police want to get a conviction .

the fact one police force has confiscated them, is it better not to get the situation sorted once and for all?

I wonder how many brocock or any other TACs and BACs air pistols or air rifles is out there and the owners not knowing they are prohibited? the same can be said for people with the steyr pistols .

I for one would rather know I'm not a possible unlicensed fire arm owner.

the hornets nest has been poked already .
    Crack on then, keep poking
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
    Yep, just like there wasn't a problem with TNT delivering ammunition until they were bought out & the new parent company said "that's illegal, stop doing it"

but I digress.