Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody after a bit of prone only HFT here you go.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

Anybody after a bit of prone only HFT here you go.

Buxted 16th September.

This year The Sussex Open 50 will be a charity shoot on behalf of Mind to help support them in their work to help people with mental health issues.

The shoot will consist of 50 targets from 25 pegs 2 targets per peg shot to 2018 UKAHFT Rules with a twist.

There will be no designated kneelers or standers however 30mm targets may be set as far away as 45yds and will ne classed as full size for the purposes of this competition.

The format lends itself to a relatively quick way to shoot 50 targets as you get down and shoot both the targets from that peg then your shooting partners do the same, so you only have to get down 25 times.

Trophies will be presented for ( 1st - 3rd in Open class & 1st place trophies in Recoiling, Ladies and Junior Classes).

Signing in from 9.00am and start shooting at 10am following the safety briefing @ 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Cost £8.00
    Juniors (under 17) £6.

If you are wanting to shoot with a specific person don't leave it to the last minute to book in.

There will be food & refreshments available from our catering lady, Mandy.

Address; Scantlings Farm, Barn Lane, Framfield, Uckfield TN22 5RX
    ( Please drive carefully through the farm, 5mph max. Thank you)

Monkey
    Last edited by simmmo; 16-08-2018 at 05:12 AM.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quality

Happy Days.... and a very very worthy cause
    Last edited by BigRuss; 16-08-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Seeing as I am the only sane person I know (by my standards at least) I do empathize with those suffering mental health issues. Therefore please put my name down on the SHOOTERS list and not those that need sectioning.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

We will attend this event me thinks as it's for a worthwhile cause, bring some deep pockets shooters & make the tally a large one.
    It will be sunny for this event & no wind

Wink Count me in...

Count me in, great charity.
    I will also take the hit and make sure no one else gets stuck shooting with Kev W

Mandy serving food - brilliant news, yum!
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

😡

Quote Originally Posted by EDBOC View Post
    Count me in, great charity.
    I will also take the hit and make sure no one else gets stuck shooting with Kev W

Mandy serving food - brilliant news, yum!
    You are lucky to have my witty and intelligent conversation on course
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    You are lucky to have my witty and intelligent conversation on course
    Yes......
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Great idea, it's in the diary.
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

If you are going to the AA shoot try not to knock too mush black paint off as we need the targets for this and we have a black paint shortage.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Oh yes..

Looking forward to this, if recent form is anything to go by I am no great threat to black paint stocks

Keep up the good work fellas, its appreciated.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Lightbulb Just a thought....

Oh - just realised me attending is assuming I’m still alive after the skydiving on Saturday

Link in my footer should you wish to support!
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

As it is for charity any premadona who wants a target checking must give the marshal £2 prior to him checking the target. If it is LOT then the money will be donated to Mind if the target is faulty the money will be refunded. If the shooter doesn't want to pay then the marshal will check the target and ensure it is working correctly. If it is found to be defective the target will be fixed/replaced but no extra points will be given.

Monkey.

Good call

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    As it is for charity any premadona who wants a target checking must give the marshal £2 prior to him checking the target. If it is LOT then the money will be donated to Mind if the target is faulty the money will be refunded. If the shooter doesn't want to pay then the marshal will check the target and ensure it is working correctly. If it is found to be defective the target will be fixed/replaced but no extra points will be given.

Monkey.
    Great idea, if you get enough calls you will be able to cover the £75,000 setting up fees
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Great idea, if you get enough calls you will be able to cover the £75,000 setting up fees
    Set up costs will be in hours not pounds.

Air Arms have donated quite a few raffle prizes plus some others so dig deep.

Monkey

I'm very sorry Andy, but I will be there and will be bringing Mr Roff:-)
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017