Just to add more to the current TX thread's....

I've trawled through the search function but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for, which is....Has anyone successfully filled in the lost volume at the front of the TX piston seal, or is the only option to buy something like the Aussie version?
Here's why:

- This week I've swapped out my o-ring breech seals for a 1 piece version made of harder rubber
- The shot cycle now feels a bit more 'slammy'
- My current theory is that the softer o-ring seals absorbed some of the force of the piston when it comes back the second time with no pellet in the barrel. The new harder seal doesn't absorb as much force, so the piston 'slams' a little bit harder which is enough to be noticeable
- Measuring compression ratio gives about 365:1 if you just consider the TP
- This drops to 210:1 if you add in the empty space in the middle of the standard seal

Question 1: am I correct in thinking that increasing the compression ratio up to 350 ish will help cushion the piston on it's second go forward?
Question 2: Has anyone filled in the standard piston to achieve this, and what did you use? Was is a reliable solution?

I've got an aussie seal on order but want to have a play in the mean time. Going to leave the TP and piston standard for now as I know I can go back to how I had it before (with the o-rings)