Thread: Airgun collector's Fayre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK, for me it will be nearly a 600 mile round trip, I am telling the wife that she is taking me away for my birthday (I took her to Manchester for hers).
    a postcode/location for the satnav and I will do my best to be there with a few bring and buys but looking for something special.

Convince me!!!!!!!

lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    OK, for me it will be nearly a 600 mile round trip, I am telling the wife that she is taking me away for my birthday (I took her to Manchester for hers).
    a postcode/location for the satnav and I will do my best to be there with a few bring and buys but looking for something special.

Convince me!!!!!!!

Flyer e-mailed

The Bring and Buy area will be much bigger/less crowded at this fayre as we will use the stage area previously used for the bell target competitions

See pics of previous fayre for sample of guns usually available

600 miles is quite a trip so to complete your birthday treat if you are into cars, then there is a saloon car race meeting at Donnington (2 miles up the road) on the Sunday plus their Motor Sport museum is worth a visit.

Calke Abbey (Nat. Trust) is well worth a visit at Ticknall (House and Gardens). Ticknall is 2 miles from Melbourne - plus a Sunday lunch/meal at 'The Wheel' in Ticknall village is recommended - a treat for your lady. They have a website for tel. number to book.

There is also Kedleston Hall (also NT). It is 17 miles NW of Derby (House and Gardens) and is worth a visit if you are travelling this far north

The gardens are also open at Melbourne Hall in the village

Hope to see you on the day
    John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Flyer e-mailed

The Bring and Buy area will be much bigger/less crowded at this fayre as we will use the stage area previously used for the bell target competitions

See pics of previous fayre for sample of guns usually available

600 miles is quite a trip so to complete your birthday treat if you are into cars, then there is a saloon car race meeting at Donnington (2 miles up the road) on the Sunday plus their Motor Sport museum is worth a visit.

Calke Abbey (Nat. Trust) is well worth a visit at Ticknall (House and Gardens). Ticknall is 2 miles from Melbourne - plus a Sunday lunch/meal at 'The Wheel' in Ticknall village is recommended - a treat for your lady. They have a website for tel. number to book.

There is also Kedleston Hall (also NT). It is 17 miles NW of Derby (House and Gardens) and is worth a visit if you are travelling this far north

The gardens are also open at Melbourne Hall in the village

Hope to see you on the day
    John
    Thanx John
    lodmoor

Idiot me, got my postcodes mixed up, 'tis only 340 miles round trip.
    lodmoor

Virtually on the doorstep
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Hi John, are there any tables left? Could you put me down for one again?

Will do Scott

Rgds
    John
    hold me back !!