Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I've wondered about that Mick. Do I remember a 4x4 drivetrain & chassis with a compact saloon body suspended above it?

ATB
    Gwyn

Ah well, Gwyn, it all gets a bit complicated.

The Matiz on the Nissan D21 chassis was for use as a workhorse at Quigley Hollow but became surplus to requirements when I won my legal battle to get my little grey Fergy back as that does the job intended for the Matiz.
    I also became increadably busy making those boat legs, so my toys had to take a back seat, and with my illness I became unable to carry on with the Matiz anyway.
    I still have the Matiz and it will get finished when I'm fit and able but something else has taken precedence after seeing this. :-

http://www.bishopsheritage.co.uk/ran...ssic-for-sale/

As you probably know, my Range Rover being the 315th one made is thought to be the oldest one in the world that's still used as a daily driver.

image.jpeg

I just happen to own an older Range Rover (it's on SORN at present) that was made in the first week of production, this is what I'm gathering parts for right now (£££££££££££££££££££££).

I now have a big pile of 49 year old engines, gearboxes and axles outside my workshop and have just moved the chassis inside to strip it ready for welding.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 20-07-2019 at 01:14 PM.