Thread: Anyone collect obsolete BP or nitro revolvers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    here goes then jim,french model 1873 11mm service revolver,dutch east india[knils] 9.4mm service revolver,three .320 pocket revolvers,h&r .45bulldog pocket revolver,.442webley forhand and wandsworth pocket revolver .9mm pinfire revolver,7mm pinfire pocket revolver, iver johnson 41 long rimfire favorite revolver, conditions range from 98% for the service revolvers down to project for the.41rimfire ,i also have some other non revolver cartridge pistols and a collection of cap and ball revolvers and some muzzle loading pistols ,i also collect longarms but thats another story.told you i was a magpie! . cheers ..greasemonkey

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    here goes then jim,french model 1873 11mm service revolver,dutch east india[knils] 9.4mm service revolver,three .320 pocket revolvers,h&r .45bulldog pocket revolver,.442webley forhand and wandsworth pocket revolver .9mm pinfire revolver,7mm pinfire pocket revolver, iver johnson 41 long rimfire favorite revolver, conditions range from 98% for the service revolvers down to project for the.41rimfire ,i also have some other non revolver cartridge pistols and a collection of cap and ball revolvers and some muzzle loading pistols ,i also collect longarms but thats another story.told you i was a magpie! . cheers ..greasemonkey
    A magpie indeed, GM, or as we usually say in the States, a packrat!

By the way, I just bought a gun magazine (paper kind!) yesterday and it has an article about the French Model 1873. I haven't started to read the mag yet and will probably want to keep it, but if you're interested, I'll be glad to mail you a copy of the article.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone