Thread: Origina/Diana Model 75 Match Diopter for sale.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Thank you mate, just had a look at the photos and it doesn't look obvious whether it can be fitted to a standard dovetail i.e. to a HW30S? Can you confirm if this is the case?
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Thank you mate, just had a look at the photos and it doesn't look obvious whether it can be fitted to a standard dovetail i.e. to a HW30S? Can you confirm if this is the case?
    The way the Original/Diana match rifle sights fit onto the rifle is unique to their own match rifles and I do not think that they will fit onto any other manufacturers rifles.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 01-03-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Oh in that case I'm sorry for wasting your time mate, I should perhaps have mentioned that at the start..

I would have had one of your HW diopters, but that greedy bugger Dave had both of them off you!
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Oh in that case I'm sorry for wasting your time mate, I should perhaps have mentioned that at the start..

I would have had one of your HW diopters, but that greedy bugger Dave had both of them off you!
    Ha Ha - maybe you could persuade him to sell you one of them - but you need to check the size of your dovetails as they are the narrow (11mm wide) type.

Price now includes UK postage.