Quote Originally Posted by Lyn. View Post
Can anyone point me in the direction of 30mm low mounts?

Thanks.
Hi Lyn, what type of shooting are you doing to warrent such low mounts?

I have a set of low 30mm mounts at home but not sure what make /model they are.

I found a long post on Shooting the Breeze where the HFT shooters were discussing this. I don't mind measuring mine for you on thurs evening but i suspect they are the TO35C mounts.
Sportsmatch TO35C
http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...Bto35c%5D.html

If the low mounts ARE for HFT shooting then you might be interested to know that quite a few of the top HFT shooters are moving to medium or even high mounts. I've always used my low 30mm mounts but only a few weeks ago changed scopes and decided to go to medium mounts. All my aim points for 8,10,15,20,25,30,35 yards stayed exactly the same but the 40,45,50 and 55 yard aim points were a tiny bit flatter. Seemed a little bit balistically illogical to me as i would have expected my 25 yard aim point to be much higher. Anyhoo first time out last Sunday and a 57 with that set up. If you do decide on trying the TO35C Sportsmatch mounts and struggle to find some (the first few sites i looked at were out of stock) then i'm happy to post mine to you for you to try and see if they work, if they do then at least you'll know without spending your hard earned and then you can just return them.