Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Daystate Big Secret

Had a lot of Daystates over the years , and never had a problem with any of them

Mike

Pretty positive now that it is a Regal based target rifle similar to the special edition Griffin.

Different stock maybe but pretty much identical.

Not much of a secret really though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamcs View Post
    Pretty positive now that it is a Regal based target rifle similar to the special edition Griffin.

Different stock maybe but pretty much identical.

Not much of a secret really though.
    That would be a bit disappointing, the DOC lads are already saying that the Griffin doesn't cut it on the target scene, apparently it comes up short compared to the AirArms and BSA equivalents because of it's power curve.
    I'd like to see an electronic Wolverine or a proper replacement for the MK4is.

Chris

PS: No worries Mitch.

The only Dayststate I've owned was a Mk2 Huntsman,no problems whatsoever .

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    A slingshot hammer is no way better than a reg

Some people cant take banter and that's very sad

Chris PLEASE don't grow up or you will end up like the other sad f&*(%^$
    Lets leave the personal insults out of the forum please
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

I can see you lasting a good while on here, not. If you only fill the rifle to its sweet spot you will have a virtually flat curve. It's when people who see 200bar on the cylinder assume that it will shoot the eye on a fly at 50 yards for 100 shots that the moaning starts.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

I just cant see how they can charge so much for their airguns then bring out new edition's that only devalues their last ones why the need for so many changes look at weihrauch,steyr,theoben all companies that give me confidents in their products if it ant broke don't fix it I just can't understand why keep build new gimmicks when you have so many faults with your old ones whats that saint to your customers

Sad f>*%$ eh
    Im not the one throwing insults around from behind a key board
    I conduct myself and communicate with people on line with the same standards i do in person so
    another big brave man hiding behind a screen
    if we ever meet feel free to throw more insults around
    Oh but you are probably a double hard hero type in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    I can see you lasting a good while on here, not. If you only fill the rifle to its sweet spot you will have a virtually flat curve. It's when people who see 200bar on the cylinder assume that it will shoot the eye on a fly at 50 yards for 100 shots that the moaning starts.

Do you really think people are that thick Rob?
    Do you really hold people in that much contempt?
    The negative feedback on this thread is, in the most part, from experienced air rifle shooters with particular experience with Daystate rifles.
    Whatever you think of me personally, please don't dismiss everyone else's comments.

Chris

I just cant see how they can charge so much for their airguns then bring out new edition's that only devalues their last ones why the need for so many changes look at weihrauch,steyr,theoben all companies that give me confidents in their products if it ant broke don't fix it I just can't understand why keep build new gimmicks when you have so many faults with your old ones whats that saying to your customers

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Sad f>*%$ eh
    Im not the one throwing insults around from behind a key board
    I conduct myself and communicate with people on line with the same standards i do in person so
    another big brave man hiding behind a screen
    if we ever meet feel free to throw more insults around
    Oh but you are probably a double hard hero type in real life
    Grumps, this is just one example of you having a paddy mate, you've already flounced out of two other forums and banned yourself because you weren't happy with what you were reading.
    I urge you to try to be more resilliant.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by airgun View Post
    I just cant see how they can charge so much for their airguns then bring out new edition's that only devalues their last ones why the need for so many changes look at weihrauch,steyr,theoben all companies that give me confidents in their products if it ant broke don't fix it I just can't understand why keep build new gimmicks when you have so many faults with your old ones whats that saint to your customers
    Weihrauch are very good but soulless. Steyr are not making anything that sells well. Theoben did such a good job of making guns they went bust. Daystate are making waves in the gun world with some pretty exciting products but they are not to everyone's taste. I have no longer got one because my needs have changed. I have now got a Galatian in .25 on FAC, a sub 12 Superten and an SMK Victory P10.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    Do you really think people are that thick Rob?
    Do you really hold people in that much contempt?
    The negative feedback on this thread is, in the most part, from experienced air rifle shooters with particular experience with Daystate rifles.
    Whatever you think of me personally, please don't dismiss everyone else's comments.

Chris
    I am not dismissing anyone's comment if it has value. You only hear the people winging who have had a minor problem with anything but they never say anything when it's all going well. I will hold my hand up and say I have done it in the past but now I choose to consider carefully what my needs are.

Weihrauch are very good but soulless
    Can someone please explain this comment about the Weihrauch HW100. As an ex-owner I've never understood it. I found mine to be an outstanding air rifle. In my opinion the HW100 is a fine piece of German engineering

.22LR CZ452; .22 Hornet CZ527
    Tikka T3 Varmint .223; .204 Ruger CZ527 Varmint;
    6.5 Creed Bergara B14 HMR

I am not dismissing anyone's comment if it has value. You only hear the people winging who have had a minor problem with anything but they never say anything when it's all going well. I will hold my hand up and say I have done it in the past but now I choose to consider carefully what my needs are.
    Why do you say that the problems are minor though. I and other people have spent a lot of money and been severely let down by major problems. I admit that some of my previous posts are provocative and not to everyones taste but, at the end of the day, I've tried harder than most people to be a satisfied Daystate owner and have been let down. The problems, at least to the people who have suffered because of them, are very real.

Chris