Thread: No more monkey metal for me!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amen, blued steel or brass, period. Pot metal is just not collectable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Amen, blued steel or brass, period. Pot metal is just not collectable to me.
    That would mean that serious collectors would not have the likes of the Crosman 600, 677, SA6, 451,Shiloh, Mark 1, Mark 11, 38C and T, M1 carbine, Smith and Wesson 78G 79G, Schimel, etc, etc etc. Would be very boring.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    That would mean that serious collectors would not have the likes of the Crosman 600, 677, SA6, 451,Shiloh, Mark 1, Mark 11, 38C and T, M1 carbine, Smith and Wesson 78G 79G, Schimel, etc, etc etc. Would be very boring.

Baz
    That’s right got none of them! Not bored yet! My only concession has been LP 58. Fwb 65

I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    That’s right got none of them! Not bored yet! My only concession has been LP 58. Fwb 65
    You need to get some decent old American "pot metal" guns then, super performers and highly thought of and collected by thousands over here. Will still be around after the steel has rusted away. Future collectors will be collecting all the latest pistols 90% of which are made from zamak now.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD