It really annoys me when established members of this forum simply do not believe that decent groupings can be had with an air rifle at over 100 yards.
Its really annoying when these members then continue to poke fun and take the p**s out of these members who put in good groups at long ranges.
If conditions are perfect and the pellets and barrel are in good order then why cant these sort of groups be achieved.
Ive had sub 1/2 in groups with a TX200 HC in .177 at a measured 75 yards in still conditions (Ive had many disbelievers) so I see absolutely no reason why sub inch groups cant be achieved with a 12 ft/lb .177 PCP in windless conditions at 100 yards, I see absolutely no reason why a 32 ft/lb PCP cant achieve achieve 3/4 inch at 134 yards.
There was a thread the other day about 40 yard groupings and apparently its impossible to get pellet on pellet at 40 yards with a 12 ft/lb rifle
Well I did it last week, got 7 pellets through the same hole at 45 yards ( 3 fliers a few mm's away, wind)with my Huntsman, pellets straight form the tin, prone. Zeroed at 30 yards, aim points were exactly the same as Chairguns.
If the mighty Chairgun program says its possible then it must be possible.
I simply dont see why so many people disbelieve, what reason would people have to come on this forum and blatantly lie???

I just wish my range wasent so windy and was a bit longer.