Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOC Day Results

DOC Day Results

A great day was had by all that attended the Daystate Owners club day at Kibworth.
    Many thanks to all the organisers for making it such a fun event.
    The HFH bucket collection brought in £100 so many thanks to everyone for digging deep into their pockets during these hard times
    Although it was a close run affair bragging rights went to Daystate by just 5 points
    Daystate 545
    ROTW 540
    Special Congratulations to young Greg for showing us all up and getting the highest score of the day. Just a shame you don't shoot a Daystate

Results
    Open
    Ian Houghton Daystate 57
    Ryan Martin Daystate 57
    Steve Shaw ROTW 56
    Daniel Smith Daystate 56
    Graham Knighton Daystate 56
    Jamie Chapman ROTW 55
    David Chapman ROTW 55
    Mick Mctighe Daystate 55
    Danny Webb ROTW 55
    Nigel Smith ROTW 55
    Mark Gill Daystate 55
    Greg Hensman Daystate 54
    Dave Martin Daystate 53
    Adam Ward ROTW 53
    Martin Troost ROTW 52
    Les Young Daystate 52
    Nigel Walker ROTW 51
    Malcolm Morris Daystate 50
    Andrew Mead ROTW 50
    Paul Cunningham DAystate 49
    Mick Goss Snr ROTW 49
    Steve Bagnall DAystate 48
    Martin Kirkham ROTW 48
    DAve Hunter Daystate 44
    Andrew Forley Daystate 41
    Paul Jackson Daystate 41
    Chantelle Pears ROTW 38
    Bernard Harris ROTW 37
    Paul Brittain Daystate 36
    Tony Pratt ROTW 34

REcoiling
    Mick Prescott ROTW 49
    Ian Gregory ROTW 48
    LLoyd Upton ROTW 47
    Sarah Prime ROTW 46
    Steve Prime ROTW 40

Bob Skidmore ROTW 49
    Paul Killington Daystate 47
    Paul Mayhew Daystate 47
    Gail Pears Daystate 36

Junior 14 and under
    Greg Hensman ROTW 58
    Thomas Jakeson Daystate 37
    Tom Bates ROTW 37
    Austin Morris ROTW 34
    Last edited by stillwater; 12-07-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: competitior in wrong swction
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

I'd like to add my thanks to all those that turned up and the Kibworth crew for putting on the event.

Had a great day - thank you all

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Well done Grego, not only was it not a Daystate that won, it was a junior too, a very special and talented junior but a junior all the same
    Atvb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Well shot young Greg, can you give me some tips this week! A new pb with the Steyr as well I believe, as the overall top score!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Smile Ratgunner

Well done Grego,

Cake destruction Machine and Top Banana

It was a really nice day all round, Many Thanks to the course setters.

sniper22 Guest
    with thanks to kibworth for their hospitality and daystate for thr prizes.

Thanks to all that turned up and made it a most enjoyable day, even i had a shoot, check out my score which shows setting the course did not help me at all, my first shoot since april and really enjoyed it, thanks to Daystate owners club for choosing us to entertain you, nice to see lots of smiley faces and hope to see you all soon. cheers from the Kibby crew
    [B] Yipee ki yay

sniper22 Guest
    another big thank you goes to all the people who donated to the help for heroes appeal - we raised £100 to the fund. im sure the cheques written now and ready to post.

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Thanks to all that turned up and made it a most enjoyable day, even i had a shoot, check out my score which shows setting the course did not help me at all, my first shoot since april and really enjoyed it, thanks to Daystate owners club for choosing us to entertain you, nice to see lots of smiley faces and hope to see you all soon. cheers from the Kibby crew
    thats cos ya crap bagnall!!!! ya dont know ur ass from ya elbow let alone one end of a rifle from the other!!... nah only jokin i think most the courses you put out are quite good!! considering ur crap!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Nice score there young Greg Glad to see that you and the Steyr are getting along, see ya both Saturday.

Well done again
    Rog

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    thats cos ya crap bagnall!!!! ya dont know ur ass from ya elbow let alone one end of a rifle from the other!!... nah only jokin i think most the courses you put out are quite good!! considering ur crap!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
    I knew i could count on you to fill me with confidence to start shooting regular again
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Cool Ratgunner

Ay! Up Baggers,

Why not Pot Chink with yer Gaystate?

How about that for a confidence building Exercise Mate?

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Ay! Up Baggers,

Why not Pot Chink with yer Gaystate?

How about that for a confidence building Exercise Mate?
    You know me i would miss
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Now getting a regular beating by the other half and everyone else but things can only get better so watch this space Had a great day and congrats to all involved especially Greg Junior on winning and showing all us oldies how its done.Everyone who took part was a winner raising money for a good cause.
    Well done NTO on all aspects, course setting and shooting shame you missed out on the grub at the end ,mind you it will help you with your diet.Oh and i saw Rob Brown put the 4 pounds you lost last week into the charity bucket
    Nice display of Daystates on show and a helpfull crewe giving demos,advise and letting us have a go,cheers but i will stick to a springer!

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Now getting a regular beating by the other half and everyone else but things can only get better so watch this space Had a great day and congrats to all involved especially Greg Junior on winning and showing all us oldies how its done.Everyone who took part was a winner raising money for a good cause.
    Well done NTO on all aspects, course setting and shooting shame you missed out on the grub at the end ,mind you it will help you with your diet.Oh and i saw Rob Brown put the 4 pounds you lost last week into the charity bucket
    Nice display of Daystates on show and a helpfull crewe giving demos,advise and letting us have a go,cheers but i will stick to a springer!
    Nothing wrong with springers and less people shoot them so less competition for you,pity you cant get Sarah to shoot PCP at least she would be out of your catergory, and whats going to happen when she has that new kit fitted in her rifle, mmmm bigger gap i think
    [B] Yipee ki yay