Yep, all set up correctly as per usual, just a slight amount of cam over. First tried to size with my Redding Turret press, realised something was not right, thought maybe I'm going senile or something so went away had a cuppa came back and then placed the die in a Forster coaxial press, same thing so changed the FL die from RCBS to Redding with the same thing, so tight that to pull further than I have done will cause a stuck case. I've looked around on the net but cannot find anyone else who's experienced this so although I can now fit the brass in the AW after bumping the shoulder I feel the brass must be unusually thick/hard so may just bin the lot. All very strange as I watched the guy fire these in his Steyr, they were factory Lapua 168 grain Scenar and he had no drama's at all, they appeared to extract etc all OK. I really don't think it's worth all the grief for the sake of 100 brass but I don't like re-loading mysteries, they worry me, especially at my age when I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.