Thread: Looking for next rifles, suggestions please...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    If you could do The Boinger Bash (the next one is NEXT weekend) you could get to try LOADS of nice people's guns, some standard, some fettled. Everyone is friendly, more than willing to let you try their guns and top advice is freely dispensed.
    I'd love to, but personal family issues prevent me from going at the mo Maybe I can get to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Spot on mate - so far, that is THE best RFD I've ever been to. I bought my TX from Paul there. You won't go wrong with any of the guys there - they all know their stuff, they're all keen shooters and, they all made me feel welcome right from my first visit.

All of the shops closer to me could learn a lot from them.

If you want to try my TX, Send me a PM and I'll meet you there - I need my bottle filled and some pellets anyway
    Thanks for the offer Jonjon79 - When I am next going over I will defo send you a PM and see if we can catch up.

Thanks for everyone's replies. Mr Taxman has been kind to me for once so will be popping out soon for the next purchase.

Will take on board the comments made and will see what suits me best from the rifles available and mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    I'd love to, but personal family issues prevent me from going at the mo Maybe I can get to the next one.

The next one, subject to confirmation, should be on Bonfire weekend.

It's a great event and you'd love it if you can make it.

Hope you're happy with your future purchase and feel free to shout up for any further advice.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!