Thread: Falcon Owners Forum - Access?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is it a technical issue, a health issue or a dog in the manger issue?

Quote Originally Posted by copperjacket View Post
    Is it a technical issue, a health issue or a dog in the manger issue?
    Thats a good question as i hav'nt had any diffinitive answers just answers that skirt round the questions and a few answers that start with IMO. Pulling my hair out now, its a great shame as although not a very active forum the guys on there are very helpful and have a great amount of knowledge to help people out but if it carries on without new members it's going to die a death IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    Thats a good question as i hav'nt had any diffinitive answers just answers that skirt round the questions and a few answers that start with IMO. Pulling my hair out now, its a great shame as although not a very active forum the guys on there are very helpful and have a great amount of knowledge to help people out but if it carries on without new members it's going to die a death IMO.
    There has been some response and a reply posted from one of the top dogs on there

That's good news as so many threads on this site refer the query back to the Falcon Website. The hope is that the cumulated knowledge can be more readily accessed in a user friendly environment!

Cannot get on falcon forum

Why can't I get on falcon forum

Quote Originally Posted by paddymc View Post
    Why can't I get on falcon forum
    I have just look on there and you are defiantly not missing anything the last sales thread was from January I have been on there for donkeys years and seen it go down the pan and it now looks like it will not recover and there's more than likely more info to be had from members on here

because it went to tapa talk and it is a pants system/host
    most stuff is on the falcon cheesebook page now

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    There has been some response and a reply posted from one of the top dogs on there
    Yes but as I said above ,no definitive answers. I have asked further questions but no reply after 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    Yes but as I said above ,no definitive answers. I have asked further questions but no reply after 24 hours.
    24 hours better give it a few days

Well Requoil still hasn't had the courtesy to reply to me although he has replied to another member that posted after me. The Forum is actualy locked so you can't even look at it. Sad but its only going one way now.

Who actually owns the site?

Requoil

Just sent Richard (Requoil) an email regarding your request I've also sent you a pm with the details I lived in Carlton in Lindrick,just up the road from Richard in Worksop Notts but I'm now down here in Maidstone Kent otherwise I'd go down and see him myself I have also just been on the Falcon Forum it is up & running ok?