Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post

It was -4 degrees last night when I left to go to the club in my MINI and it was so slippery that it was not easy to stand or walk on the ice (especially if you were on a slope or a hill) but we all made it OK and everyone completed their MPL Supported Air Rifle targets using the clubs 6 yard range and 50mm hard steel support bars.
I went down the club last night for some 10M air pistol practice, and although it was cold, we didn't have any snow or ice anywhere.

I'm glad to read that you have got plenty of keen and participating members at your club Bob, as by comparison I'm the only one out of 62 members that shoots airguns competitively and the only person that bothered to turn up to shoot last night

Most of our folk shoot .22LR target rifle, LWSR and benchrest, although a few of us do also have some decent plinking and pellet testing sessions on our 50M outdoor range. It's a shame these chaps don't want to have a go at 6 yard or 10M target shooting.

I remember when I first started shooting airguns, I had to wait for a few weeks to join the club, and then there was always a queue to get on the range to shoot 2 NARPA cards

Anyhow, Good Luck everyone for the 2019 competition, and I'm looking out for a Walther or maybe a Feinwerkbau SSP rifle to shoot in the MPL...…