Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

well on reflection, i think that that its much more fun if we all stick to our original choices and we will say no more about it. please
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    well on reflection, i think that that its much more fun if we all stick to our original choices and we will say no more about it. please
    I agree..and used my grey plastic Original Model 5 again with .22 Hobby pellets for my April 6 yard MPL cards.

Back to where I started - good fun and still very challenging !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

We still have newcomers wanting to join the current 6 yard MPL series even at this late stage of the series - and if anyone who would like to join us now is happy to catch-up the missed months ( 6 cards per month) then they would be very welcome to do so

When you have shot your cards please score them and email your results to George at 6ydmpl@gmail.com

Please also add the type of pistol and the type of pellets you used as this is interesting for others to see what types are the most popular.........and for others to try and find something nobody else is using

How to enter:-

Our basic entry pack costs £10 and the post office charges us £3.70 to send it. Pay Pal will take £0.67 of this if it is not sent as a gift so please add this charge to any future payments if you choose to pay this way.

The basic entry pack with 100 spare targets is £26.50 including the carriers "next working day" delivery. The PayPal charge for this is £1.10.

Please send your entry fee to the following address is you are paying by PayPal:-

6ydmpl@gmail.com

Cheques should be made payable to "Rossendale Model Car Club"

6ydmpl@gmail.com
    Last edited by zooma; 26-05-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.