Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can only echo the lovely things everyone has written in the previous posts. Thank you Mick and Shirley for another superb weekend. i Honestly feel blessed to have had the privilege to meet all the bash attendees. A cracking bunch for sure 😎

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I can only echo the lovely things everyone has written in the previous posts. Thank you Mick and Shirley for another superb weekend. i Honestly feel blessed to have had the privilege to meet all the bash attendees. A cracking bunch for sure 😎
    And thank you for coming once again, Mike.

Thinking back to your first attendance, it was highly apparent how well you fitted in with all the other lovely peeps straight away and have become a valued and permanent fixture of The Boingerati.

And a BIG THANK YOU for bringing along the HW75. I already have far too many guns and couldn't afford anything at the moment. But you're always thinking of the next addition, in'it? There a few on the list, but I think it's fair to say that the '75 has moved into the number one slot on the wish list.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And thank you for coming once again, Mike.

Thinking back to your first attendance, it was highly apparent how well you fitted in with all the other lovely peeps straight away and have become a valued and permanent fixture of The Boingerati.

And a BIG THANK YOU for bringing along the HW75. I already have far too many guns and couldn't afford anything at the moment. But you're always thinking of the next addition, in'it? There a few on the list, but I think it's fair to say that the '75 has moved into the number one slot on the wish list.
    And thanks to you and everyone else there for making me fit into the Boingerati so well. And no problem at all with regards to the HW75, i'm glad you liked it. What they lack in power they definitely make up for in quality and accuracy. A great little pistol!!!

And thanks to you and everyone else there for making me fit into the Boingerati so well. And no problem at all with regards to the HW75, i'm glad you liked it. What they lack in power they definitely make up for in quality and accuracy. A great little pistol!!!
    I love my HW40 and '45, Mike, as I know you also do.

The '40 for its funky looks, grips, super trigger, amazing accuracy and sheer value for money.
    The '45 for its character, chunkiness and trigger.

Although I did try a '75 briefly many years ago, I couldn't remember too much about it. Wow; lovely! You can see where the extra money has gone comparing it to the '40. Much more robust and the compression tube area is in a different league. And the '45 "top end". I also wanted to see if you were aware of any hammer movement upon firing and the answer was a resounding "no". Seemingly no muzzle flip compared to the '40, too. Although that doesn't seem to bother the '40 one bit when it comes to accuracy.

Thanks again.

Hope your friend's little 99 checks out okay.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I love my HW40 and '45, Mike, as I know you also do.

The '40 for its funky looks, grips, super trigger, amazing accuracy and sheer value for money.
    The '45 for its character, chunkiness and trigger.

Although I did try a '75 briefly many years ago, I couldn't remember too much about it. Wow; lovely! You can see where the extra money has gone comparing it to the '40. Much more robust and the compression tube area is in a different league. And the '45 "top end". I also wanted to see if you were aware of any hammer movement upon firing and the answer was a resounding "no". Seemingly no muzzle flip compared to the '40, too. Although that doesn't seem to bother the '40 one bit when it comes to accuracy.

Thanks again.

Hope your friend's little 99 checks out okay.
    Thanks for your help with the 99 Tone . We reassembled and everything was as smooth as something smooth!!! I believe the problem was literally just a dry area on the cocking linkage as you pointed out. I think Terry used his open sights 99 more than his TX or 98 lol!!!

Thanks for your help with the 99 Tone . We reassembled and everything was as smooth as something smooth!!! I believe the problem was literally just a dry area on the cocking linkage as you pointed out. I think Terry used his open sights 99 more than his TX or 98 lol!!!
    Excellent stuff. Sometimes it's just those simple little things. Glad he's sorted and happy!

A massive thank you from Emma and myself to Mick and Shirl for putting on yet again what can only be described as the perfect weekend.
    See you all at the next bash.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

See you all at the next bash.
    Lovely to see the both of you again.

A shining example of yet another couple who got into the Quigley way upon your first meet and much valued returning devotees.