Thread: HW100KS leaking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CannonFodder is offline Brown envelope round the back Squire...
    Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    don't forget to order those seal kits, and fit it all.
    it will never work again lol

have it done by a professional, or be prepared for some extra costs and few weekends wasted. lot of fun though
    I've had a seal kit for my BSA Spitfire for months now, but never got round to fixing it, if I can manage the HW100 I'll give the BSA a go too.

In for a penny.....

Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    I've had a seal kit for my BSA Spitfire for months now, but never got round to fixing it, if I can manage the HW100 I'll give the BSA a go too.

In for a penny.....
    The hw100 is pretty easy to work on to be fair. Resealing everything is a doddle and there's a great guide on the weihrauchs owners forum. Even removing the AT and fitting a new shuttle and hammer spring is even ok. Balancing the hammer spring and reg pressure takes a bit of time and patience but well worth it in the end.

You'll get it all sealed in the end. Beats paying someone else a handful of notes and the more you know the workings of your gun, the better.

Also, whilst you've got it apart, I'd recommend removing all the grease from the hammer and replacing with a light oil for metal moving parts. This can be reapplied every tin of pellets or so to avoid running it dry. The thick factory grease causes temperature inconsistencies.
    Last edited by danco1987; 25-04-2018 at 07:45 AM.
    Danny
    My collection = Ratworks BSA Scorpion T-10 .177, HW100KS .177 (tweaked by me), PP750, Crosman 1322 and 1377